Lost Palace Scarf

mardi 4 novembre 2014

Hopefully someone will be able to help me with this...



My little brother wore my scarf that I've had for years to the match last night and managed to lose it (I think at Selhurst station but not entirely sure). First of all, no one happened to find it did they?



As I doubt anyone will have found it, does anyone know where I might be able to buy the same one from (it is pretty old I think) or have one of the same ones lying around that they could give (or sell) to me? I know it's unlikely but thought it would be worth asking!



The only pictures I have of it. PALACE is in the red box in the middle and then there is another (terrible looking) eagle at the other end. Have had it for so long that I'd quite like to get one the same if possible.







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire