Games on mobile phones

samedi 1 août 2020

For the most part a lot of them a cash generators and spoilt by adverts or the need to keep spending money to progress.

And I have downloaded very few that stay on my phone for long.

Of course they are hampered by limitations of controls. swiping a screen doesn-t really work for Pacman or Scramble.

There is a Williams Pinball I like. Governer of Poker 3 which is obscene if you want to buy some virtual chips lolololol, a few tower defence . Last Hope is a great option, and I am idling away on State of Survival a zombie settlement game.

I have Dead Target *zombie shooter, Grim Quest a dungeoner, Oma a RPG, Pro1 a football manager, and Zero City to look into...

Anyone play or know any great mobile game apps?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire