Lapsed Fan

mardi 15 octobre 2019

Hello All

I was formerly a season ticket holder at Selhurst, had to give it up the season we were promoted as I relocated for work up North for the long-term.

Having originally tried to keep in touch with the team, I think Premier League football and seeing Selhurst now selling out when I fondly remembered grim sub-10k attendances on cold midweek nights in the Championship made me feel the club didn't really need me clinging on.. I now follow Rochdale and have a season ticket there. All the grim memories and then some catered for.

I was curious about a few things if you don't mind-

- Has the stadium improved since the promotion season?
- Did that documentary on the promotion season ever get released?
- Has Coppell ever returned in any capacity?
- Has the ownership changed?
- For those who followed the club during the seemingly endless years in the Championship, does it still feel like the same club?

I am really pleased for the club and I know I am breaking the cardinal rule of football, but I want my sons to support a local team (in the same way my dad did me, despite not being a Palace Fan) so Palace are a thing of the past for me... but I still do keep an eye out every Saturday for the scores.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire