Marathon March 2019

jeudi 12 septembre 2019

One month to go before this. Any other BBS'ers taking part?

Second time round for me. As someone who isn't massively into fitness, I had reservations about signing up at first, but I can happily say that it was one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. Really brought home that a lot of things that wind me up about Palace don't actually really matter that much.

I'd encourage anyone who isn't sure whether to take part of not to take the plunge because you'll get a lot out of it (not just blisters and a limp). They're only at 10% of their £45,000 total at present so there's still a lot of work to do.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Slightly worried that I can only just get last year's t-shirt on though...


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire