White Coat Syndrome.

samedi 3 août 2019

It's a real thing apparently and something I've been told I have.
It's a fear of doctors.
Dentists, opticians, vets..they don't scare me in the slightest.
Well anyways, I've had these little spots on the bottom eye lid that have played me up something rotten for a few months....UNCLEAN!
I read recently an article online about a bloke who had lost half his face and the headline read...'All this from a watering eye' or somesuch.
Well I've had that for months so feared the worst.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not scared of dying. Just not in agony.

Long story short, my big sis took me to the quack earlier this week, even offering to come in with me (how pathetic would that look? A 55 year old man brought to the doctor by his big sis!!!)

Turns out I had a very common complaint - Blepharitis.
So, anyone else with this fear of doctors lark?
Or is it just me?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire