Housing advice (lying council)

jeudi 15 novembre 2018

Some people may know my situation after reading the depression thread.

I have a flat through housing and everything was perfect until May. A neighbour moved in and has ruined my families lives. It started with noise, loud music, homeless coming in and out etc. We live on the ground floor so hear everything.

In June there was an attempted break in and my son had a torch shone in his eyes. He has suffered awfully since and cannot go anywhere in the flat or outside without us...he can't even go to the toilet without us.

Since then, we have reported everything. The lady is a drunk who weed herself outside our flat whilst banging on the door on drugs, caused issue after issue etc until it all came to a head last week. My wife asked her to keep the noise down as and her and a man attacked her leaving her with a bruised neck and wrist. The police were called and they were both arrested but went mad.

I have had depression etc for years and was dealing with it. I was on citilopram and since this have been put on 4 lots of medication. I had CBT etc but nothings worked. I put in a homeless application as couldn't cope which they rejected without a letter or anything.

We stayed in hotels last week which the housing association helped us with but have been paying ourselves this week. I can't rent privately because of my credit and can't believe this whole situation.

The neighbour now has an injunction in place until a hearing in a few weeks. Long story short as there is a lot more to it but the council have done EVERYTHING they can to hurt us and not help us. I am going to lose my job and genuinely don't want to live sometimes but love my family so much.

Citizens advice etc can't believe what's happening and we went to another council who also can't believe it.

They responded my letter to the old homeless application today which was done ages ago and have lied all over it. Mentioning the police shining a torch through which never happened, not mentioning the assault and belittled the anxiety saying we can't prove its because of this.

I can't understand it and don't know what's going on, it feels like a personal attack. We are seeking legal advice but does anyone know why they would act like this or give advice? I'm stuck.

There's a lot more to it and thank you to everyone who responded on the depression thread. I'm not eating and it's ruined my life yet this response etc is a joke.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire