Sutton / Cheam Goals Team - Seeking Players

jeudi 25 août 2016

Hello everyone,

I remember starting a thread like this year's ago then it all imploded. However a few mates and I are looking to get back playing and play Sunday's at Goals SUTTON (North Cheam). We have the nucleus of a decent team, but could do with a few more players just to be sure we have at least 6 or 7 each week.

I have been playing for a team recently but left because I didn't see eye to eye with a couple of the players. Anyway some weeks we played with the bare 5 and it was a real chore. Apparently a new season is due to start in September, so if you are decent at football, fancy playing with a decent bunch of lads who want to win, and are reliable most of the time (I appreciate people do have plans from time to time, some weeks I will be working so cannot play etc), then please either get in contact on here or via PM.

Cheers everyone,

Jim.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire