French tourists

dimanche 28 août 2016

Whilst we're talking about other nationalities on holiday I'll give you a left field one.........the French.

Been coming to Spain for many years now and the nationality I've found the rudest are the French. But funny enough I'm sure they're only rude to the Brits.

In the final days of our holiday in Spain and they haven't disappointed........again. I'm sure when they realise you're English they start acting big b@ll@x around you. General rudeness, pushing in, dirty looks and deliberately holding you up. My all time favourite moment though are when the Spanish staff at the water parks pretend they can't understand a word they're saying and ask them to speak English as they make no attempt to speak Spanish. That really winds them up😂

Fwiw I must admit from what I've experienced the British are pretty well behaved. I'm sure it may be different in the 18-30 resorts. Also I generally find tourists from Germany or Germanic type countries such as Holland/Swiss very pleasant in this part of Spain.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire