My season Ticket went walkabout

mercredi 13 janvier 2016

Yesterday before the Villa game I was looking for my Season Ticket Holder because I knew my Rail card and Debt Card was in there from when I used it at the Chelsea Home game but I couldn't find it.

I thought my son might have it so I didn't report it lost.

This afternoon I got Phone call from someone in Sutton saying he'd found it on top of a bin!!! He tracked me down on the net using my name and Palace connection and found my mobile number from somewhere.

All very good and I'm really grateful to him but where has it been for a week and a half as we drove in and out of Sainsburys and had it to get into the game.

If I dropped it after the game why did someone keep it for a week and a half then dump it.

Any thoughts


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire