American's first London visit

dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Boston's most fervent Palace fan (no big feat unfortunately) is visiting London for the first time this late August for my friend's wedding. Turning it into a full 10 night's stay though. Flight booked, waiting on a possible hotel deal or possible airbnb. So I need to get into Selhurst obviously and I'll be around consecutive weekends so should get a chance. Is the international supporter package that allows me to buy tickets to one match the way to go?

Any other advice and support welcomed as well. I plan to try to avoid tourist activities as much as possible. Would rather like to spend a lot of the time as a jobless Londoner with an alcohol problem might... though the wife may have a say in that. She wants to take the Eurostar to Paris for a day or two but I'd rather take that time to get out of the city to the south coast or something but we'll see. Thanks for any advice, feeling trepidation as I don't want to be an awful tourist.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire