Lost Scarf at Everton

jeudi 10 décembre 2015

I am devastated to have lost the scarf that I been taking with me to the Palace for over 40 years. I lost it somewhere on the way to the ground on Monday. It was in a black draw string canvas bag along with a pair of glasses and a knitted red and blue wool hat (made by the lovely lady outside the Co-oP). It also contained my CPFC members card. The Scarf has two very distinct patches sewn onto it.

I realize this is a long shot but should anyone have any knowledge I would be extremely grateful. I have also contacted the Liverpool Echo, Everton F.C. and the Merseyside Police, just in case.

Thanks for reading.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo_1.JPG (229.5 KB)
File Type: jpg photo_2.JPG (128.9 KB)


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire