Anyone had any joy getting a Mac and Windows PC to play nicely?

dimanche 13 décembre 2015

It's driving me bonkers. My main computer is an iMac, running El Capitan. I have a little acer revo hooked up to the telly running Windows 10.

The Mac can see the revo, and access files no problem. But when I try to access the Mac from the Revo an "Enter Network Password" box pops up, where I have to enter username and password. I am 100% sure of my Mac username and password. I have checked them. I even tried changing them. Nothing works. The Revo will not accept the Mac username and password and won't let me connect.

Has anyone had an success getting a Windows 10 PC to read files off of a Mac? I'm certain the issue is at the Revo end (file sharing is turned on on Mac, etc).

iTunes home sharing between the two works fine. I'd be happy to just turn off any password requirement for computers on my home network, but nothing I do gets rid of the request to enter a network username and password.

Please help!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire