Found My Home at Selhurst Park

lundi 17 août 2015



I'm 33 years old. I grew up as an FC Bayern supporter. As an American growing up in a German family, I thought that's what I was supposed to do. Only now I realize after my recent conversion, you don't pick your club - it picks you. It's a strange thing for my to explain any better than that because my whole life has been structured, to include my football support. But ever since CPFC beat Watford in the playoff, I knew this was my football home. I wish I could explain in greater detail, but there's no words to sum up your home. You just know when it when you're there. I can't wait to make the pilgrimage this season to Selhurst Park. I had to convince the wife and a few of my friends (and their wives) to do it - but we're coming. See you there. - Jesse


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire