Planning on going to the Hull game.

mardi 7 avril 2015

Hello all,



Having quietly settled back in the UK since returning from China for good in November 2013, whilst keeping a low profile on here in the meantime, I am wishing to go to watch us play Hull City. I am willing to splash out on a membership, and a ticket just for that game.



I wanted to post this first as, first of all, I would like to meet some of the faces behind the names on this board, and prove to you I am genuine also. I am also hoping someone has a spare ticket and wants a guest to go along with them (whom I am willing to pay for the ticket). In essence, I want to meet you all, find out who you are, and hopefully have a laugh and share stories, and let you take the piss out of me face-to-face rather than behind a screen or keyboard.



So, anyone got a ticket, for which I will pay for, before I go and buy one directly from the Ticket-Office?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire