We all need to kick ourselves up the arse.

samedi 6 octobre 2018

I don't post in here much nowadays. And I probably should not post when I am this angry. But given the 2 weeks I have had I am feeling like, **** it, I want to get something off my chest after today.

The only people who had an ounce of passion inside that stadium today were likely to have orange shirts on. It was a ******* embarrasment on the pitch. It was a ******* embarrasment off the pitch. Who showed passion today?who showed leadership? Who was pro active in the crowed and showed they were more than just a follower, that they were ******* crystal palace, LOUD AND PROUD???

We do this every ******* year. We get into our internal squabbles that quite frankly I AND MANY OTHERS DO NOT GIVE A FLYING **** ABOUT. We point fingers at eachother instead of taking responsibility ourselves. This includes me. I can always do more.

Blame the chairman. Blame the manager. Blame the players. Truth is every ******* year we get complacent. Lets find our ******* tounges for arsenal and tottenham, and hope that players respond in kind, or this might be a harder bloody season than we thought.

Rant over.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire