Damp proofing recommendations

samedi 16 juin 2018

No, this isn't related to any pant wetting issues!
As many have before me, I turn to the BBS for some advice and recommendations. I've got damp patches on my bedroom wall, which coincide with the position of an external chimney breast. It's a 1930s built house and the problem only became apparent when we removed some fitted wardrobes and had the wall re-plastered.
I've done some research and this seems a fairly common problem in houses of this age that had real fires burning for years. This causes a change in the brickwork and pointing which draws the damp through into the plaster.
Has anyone here had any experience of this issue or could recommend any companies around West Wickham who could remedy this?
Thanks in advance!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire