In Employment law, where do I stand on being transferred?

mardi 26 juin 2018

I was working in IT for WPP - and was tupee'd over to be an IBM Employee.

They just finished another 'downsizing' project - and I survived that, to now find they want to Tupee me again to another company that does there freelance IT staff.

Now during the previous downsizing project - they gave the option for voluntary redundacy - but I did not take it. If I knew they were going to do this - I would have taken the option as I would have got 14 years worth of redundancy cash (only statutory though - but better than nothing).

They are arranging meetings for next week - but the whole thing is to be completed by August. Its a done deal.

The vague details I have been told by the others so far is that my title would change to 'Central point of Contact' from IBM Campus Lead. Also the pension is not as good.

Other questions I will have to ask when I have the meeting - but If I don't want to be transferred - I assume I have to resign and work my three months notice. What other options do I have ?

Really angry, frustrated, and deflated at the moment.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire