Palace Defence 2017-18

mardi 16 janvier 2018

Having had a bit of a laugh on here after Saturday re Martin Kelly usually being involved in our best defence, I thought i'd look into it a little bit further. Proper virgin behaviour I know, but I work in accounts & like a spreadsheet - so have input every defensive partnership since the start of 2017, result, points per game & goals conceded. The results are quite interesting - I've attached for you to all see for yourself (if you actually give a f*ck) - some of the partnerships over the past 12 months almost gave me a panic attack.

The results are skewed as in it doesn't take into account the strength of the opposition but not much can be done about that. Also, I've used the partnership who played the duration of the game - for example, Dann went off after 25 mins vs Man City - so I've listed the partnership in that game as Tomkins & Dann.

Our best partnership, being Sakho & Tomkins is pretty incredible - 2 goals conceded in 6 games & 16 points gathered. Kelly is part of the 2nd best defence however...:hi:


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire