How to Find Someone

lundi 15 janvier 2018

Hi guys, this is a long shot but I've tried everything else I can think of and have had to resort to asking here for suggestions.

Bit of background knowledge:

I have a friend who goes by the name of Kenneth Pritchard, he is an old work colleague of mine aged 53, born in Paddington but grew up in Llanddaniel in Anglesey, divorced with two kids.

After I left the place we were working I let him stay around mine for a week before he left the UK to move to Belfast to be a coach driver. A month and a half later he left this coach company to move to another coach company (whose name I didn't enquire) in the Republic, he told me he was to be located "very close to Kilkenny".

Everything seemed fine, he even sent me what he said was his new Irish phone number and said he was looking forward to me paying him a visit once he was settled there. Long story short, within a couple of days neither his old nor his new number worked, old number says "the phone is switched off", second number says it's an incorrect number.

After no communication for several weeks, I contacted his old manager from the company he was working for previously. He knew even less than I did, saying he left abruptly and he hasn't heard from him since.

Does anyone here have any idea how to trace someone in a situation like this? All I've got to go on is that he's probably working for a coach company that most likely services Kilkenny.

Much thanks guys.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire