British Gas Homecare

vendredi 19 janvier 2018

Just had the renewal come through on my British Gas homecare. Now on the web site the most expensive cover (homecare 4) is advertised at £20.50 per month. My renewal has just come through at £511.30 which works out at £42.58 per month and I am being told that this is because the prices on the website are for new customers only. Am I alone in thinking this is outrageous, over twice the price of what's on the website? Just been in touch with BG and they are going to look at the prices and give me a call back in 48 hours. Sorry bit of a rant, but anybody thinking of taking out a BG homecare policy please note that your subsequent years will take a flying leap in price.

I must admit that something in the back of my mind says that this is not allowed but I may be wrong there.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire