Physically harming yourselves following Palace.

dimanche 13 août 2017

As yesterday again proves there is a lot of scope for mental anguish following our beloved team.

But lets have some stories of accidents that have happened to you over the years supporting the Palace. Accidents in bundles, seats etc.. Not getting ambushed by hoolies for example.

I'll start:

On one of the occasions playing Millwall at home I fractured my thumb. The neanderthalls were doing the usual trick of smashing up our seats and flinging them over to the Holmesdale. I was standing on the back row of the Holmesdale Uper and threw my hand up in disgust, connecting with the supporting metal bar that runs along the bag. My mates groaned inwardly as they knew that must have hurt.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire