Maybe you guys could kindly advise on this.
I'm a bit out of date with it all now.
My current sim only Talk mobile contract (taken due to cost and location coverage available when got it) expires on 10 May. I have got my PUC Code.
For £8 a month it gives me 100 min, 200 text & 1GB data.
Talk mobile said they cannot really upgrade / improve on this, and what Im really after is unlimited data.
I thought I could get this with giffgaff, but they seem to be talking about monthly bundles or some such.
Can anyone suggest something that would give me similar to what I had before , on a nice easy 12 or so month contract but with unlimited data?
Thanks.
I'm a bit out of date with it all now.
My current sim only Talk mobile contract (taken due to cost and location coverage available when got it) expires on 10 May. I have got my PUC Code.
For £8 a month it gives me 100 min, 200 text & 1GB data.
Talk mobile said they cannot really upgrade / improve on this, and what Im really after is unlimited data.
I thought I could get this with giffgaff, but they seem to be talking about monthly bundles or some such.
Can anyone suggest something that would give me similar to what I had before , on a nice easy 12 or so month contract but with unlimited data?
Thanks.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire