Would it be very wrong (silently) to cheer a Fulham win on the final day, if it meant Fulham staying up at Cardiff's expense? I have never found myself in a similar situation before, so I need some guidance here.
I do of course recognise that league places are important. Each place higher up the table we finish means more money for the Club - but I really, really want Tan's team to go down and I would dearly like Fulham to survive (decent London team, and I have a few good friends who are supporters).
Help me out here people.
I do of course recognise that league places are important. Each place higher up the table we finish means more money for the Club - but I really, really want Tan's team to go down and I would dearly like Fulham to survive (decent London team, and I have a few good friends who are supporters).
Help me out here people.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire