Golf Clubs (Equipment not establishments)

mardi 1 avril 2014

I need to buy myself some new golf clubs, on a budget.



I have been looking around the internet (Ebay, Golfbidder, Gumtree) and there are so many different brands, that I am not sure what is a good make, what is not worth going for. Also, sites that advise on these things are all saying that all brands are good to go with.



I have played for 15 years, but have always managed to acquire new and updated clubs from friends who have upgraded themselves - hence me not really knowing anything! I only play 10 times a year though



Has anyone got any good tips for where I should look? Internet sites? Cheap shops? Should I go to club shops at a course for example?



Also, what is a decent brand (there seems to be a lot of Wilson / Dunlop out there but I am unsure whether they are worth bothering with).



I am shooting 90's at the moment if that makes any difference.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire