I have a new man in my life!

samedi 29 mars 2014

well actually its a mannequin. Got him real cheap. Unfortunately, he came dressed in a tshirt and shorts with boxer shorts underneath which was a bit disturbing as I had to undress him to put a palace top on him. Now I need some kind soul to donate shorts and sox, size adult med or small as he's half naked in my living room and it'll just add fuel to the rumors that have already been started by my neighbors.

Oh yeah, and before some tosser tells me its no good without pics, I'll need someone to tell me how to post a pic from my dumb phone, iPad or camera.

I was going to call him Muzza, but he has a huge smile on his face. Maybe Clinton would be better.

He's quite cute, I hope you'll be proud for us both.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire