Any Holmesdale Fanatics care to be interviewed for a Spanish magazine?

samedi 4 mai 2019

A friend of mine from Spain, a journalist from Valencia whom I have this season converted to CPFC and is now a regular attendee, would love to write a (positive) piece about the Holmesdale Fanatics, their experience in B and how they are looking forward to being behind the goal next season, plus a chance to give their take on the controversy the move caused.

This would either be published in To view the link you have to Register or Login, or To view the link you have to Register or Login or both. Panenka is also a To view the link you have to Register or Login.

He is going to be in Holmesdale Lower E for the last match of the season but his English is not great. I won't be there unfortunately (first match I'm missing of the season, sod's law).

If there's anyone I can put him in touch with from the HF who is willing to be interviewed, photographed, etc that would be amazing. If he/she speaks Spanish that would be amazing, but if not my friend may be able to manage, OR we could arrange it for a week or so later when I'll be around (I am a fluent Spanish speaker).

That would be great. Thanks!!

Tristán


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire