Videos that scarred you for life

vendredi 12 octobre 2018

Reading about Faces of Death recently got me making a mental list of all the videos and films seen as a kid that have stayed with me or really headfxkd me at the time.

Here’s my list. What’s yours?

Faces of Death - stumbled out of the house after seeing this and just felt numb. Could not look at a hamburger and it really hit home about the fragility of life. Yes a lot were faked but those diners smashing the live monkey and eating it’s brains. I mean wtf..

Creepshow - for an 11yo kid all the stories scared the fck out of me and the surreal comic book quality added to its strangeness.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - even now this is just a different level of horror for me, as a kid watching it leatherface was a nightmare. I recall the big playground debate on whether it was a he or a she.

Swedish Erotica - it took many more years before I realized that not everyone had a dick the size of John Holmes :D


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire