Old Wembley Vs New Wembley

dimanche 1 mars 2015

Out of the two, which do you prefer?



I only went to the old ground once as an 8 year old in 1996 :( We were on holiday in 1997 :sob:



My impressions were that it was was crap. The toilets and things like that made the Holmesdale's facilities look like a 5 star luxury resort. Then there was also how far you were away from the pitch.



New Wembley for me though is completely soulless. I imagine a number of people probably like the fact that there is a huge amount of legroom for everyone, but I felt that it killed the atmosphere that was already lacking. Then of course there is the huge amount of seats left empty for about 15 minutes of the second half due to the food and drink served up to the corporate customers. This just looks poor.



Looks wise I think that the old ground wins. The Towers looked :cool:



What does everyone else think?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire