OGS - Pre Palace

vendredi 4 avril 2014

I entered my score prediction on to the ball gazing thread and went for a 2-0 defeat at Cardiff for the reasons that I just felt we could come un-stuck by trying to be a bit too pragmatic.

After listening to OGS talk about tomorrows game in his Pre match press conference I'm considering altering my prediction.



Some of the things he says are just bizarre and the way he says them are even more mental IMO.

If I was a Cardiff fan listening to him speak the way he does I'd think 'fvcking here we go again'

To be fair to him, he does come across as if he's having quite a nice time being a bollocks manager though.



Pulis fills me with a lot of confidence when he deals with the press and you can hear the experiance and wisdom in his voice as he carefully, yet, rather quickly gives his responses.



Here are OGS thoughts on tomorrows match....



To view the link you have to Register or Login




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire