CPFC car mats

jeudi 3 avril 2014

Not really a question at all, just a glowing endorsement.

I happened to be working in Norwood yesterday, travelling up from my home in Hastings.

I ventured into the club shop and ended up buying some CPFC car mats , for the reasonable sum of £25. They are fantastic.



I have a blue Peugot. with a dent in the nearside sill, and brake pads that are now wearing down the front discs.

However the MOT is due in June, and without a doubt these mats will see the car through. I am optimistic the mats have also added another £500 to the car's re-sale value.



Great job CPFC



The wife also likes them, but doesn't yet know I used her credit card to pay for them. :D

Still, I have another 4 weeks of enjoyment before her next CC bill arrives

:hi:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire