Your Palace Squad with £80M

dimanche 4 juillet 2021

So our manager has been found and we have an alleged £80M to spend. ( Let's assume that doesn't include wages ) We have several out-of-contract players to consider.

Assuming Zaha stays, what would be your 25 man squad? ( I've gone for players we're linked with but feel free to speculate )

For me;

GAUITA
BUTLAND
HENDERSON

WARD
CLYNE
MITCHELL
CAHILL
TOMKINS
GUEHI
KELLY
KOUYATE

REIDEWALD
GALLAGHER
MILLIVOJEVIC
EZE
CHRISTIE
MCARTHUR
LUKIC

SCHLUPP
TOWNSEND
ZAHA
DAMSGAARD

BENTEKE
AYEW
MATETA


Jairo and Schluppy can provide LB cover and I'm assuming Clyne is willing to accept sensible wages. I'm assuming Kouyate is a CB next season. Might need to push the boat our for Damsgaard but should be able to manage it for an £80M outlay.

EDIT; I forgot to include a loan.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire