Euro Final, where will you be watching?

mercredi 7 juillet 2021

Luckily, for me, this is the second major England national final I'll be able to watch live and remember. Although I was just 11 years old last time. I think that 1966 game was instrumental in my awakening, following and watching live football.

I figured I'd ask the question where will you be watching this game, what local time, Country, Town, venue, home, other location will you actually be at.


Mine is still to be decided, I'll be in Cairns Queensland, flying up from Melbourne on Sunday and I don't have a clue where if any venues will be open up there on a Monday morning at 5 AM. So if anyone has any tips in that direction I'd be most grateful at this stage. I'm sure there will be one though.

So where will you be during this one in 55 years event?

I suspect Melbourne will be buzzing though, there will literally be dozens of venues down here.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire