Struggling with Lager....the aftertaste makes me feel sick.

vendredi 10 mai 2019

Something has happened to my gob over the last few years and its getting worse.

It doesnt seem to matter if i drink shite like Carling or something more upmarket like say Staropramen or Lowenbrau......im struggling to enjoy them because of, what i call ....a massive aftertaste problem, sort of about 10 times the taste it used to taste like! Eventually i start to feel sick!

Have i got a problem with my tastebuds or is this something that happens when you get older, or is it something to do with my acid reflux problem??!! I get the same effect with Ales.

Anyone else got an issue and has found a remedy to now enjoy a nice beer again without overtasting it!:D:D:frown:


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire