**PLAY AT SELHURST PARK**

vendredi 21 avril 2017

I have signed up to play 45 minutes on the Selhurst Park hallowed turf with John Salako & Clinton Morrison + a load of other Palace fans.

I played last year and it was amazing, so good I signed up again for this year.
You get to change in the proper dressing room, get a kit to keep, warm up on the pitch and there is a chat at the end of the game with a motm on each team award. Get full use of everything the players can utilise.

Anyhow I've injured myself and need someone to take my place for the morning game. I can't get a refund unless someone takes my place.

It is to play centre forward in Clinton's team against Salako.

Cost £249, so may be good for a bday present or just treat yourself to an day you will never forget.

Link is here:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Scroll to the bottom and click 'click here to proceed with booking information'
Thanks


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire