I was lying in a hospital bed having had surgery. In a drug induced state I spent 30 minutes trying to navigate through my phone to find out we had lost to Ipswich away and I felt for certain we had blown our Play-Off chances. Something that I tried to repeat 4 hours later when I had "forgotten" the result...
Roll forward exactly 365 and we are beating Everton away, having scored 3 away goals in back to back games for the first time in Premier League history to all but secure Premier League football the first time in our history for a second consecutive season.
This has been a hell of a year for me personally and I just want to say thank you to Tony, the board, the players and every one of you lovely fans for making it possible.
Much man love to you all :love:
Roll forward exactly 365 and we are beating Everton away, having scored 3 away goals in back to back games for the first time in Premier League history to all but secure Premier League football the first time in our history for a second consecutive season.
This has been a hell of a year for me personally and I just want to say thank you to Tony, the board, the players and every one of you lovely fans for making it possible.
Much man love to you all :love:
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire