During this whole Cardiff saga the one thing I cant believe is that an apparent professional person would manage to text a vital piece of information to the wrong person. If Moody did send Dougie the message I think it was an attempt to play a game with OGS as Moody knew Dougie would forward the message, and then OGS would have doubts over his team selection and get distracted.
I cant see how Moody would get Dougie's number in the first place; he arrived after Dougie left the club, so should never have had Dougie's number in the first place? Unless somehow Moody had looked up 'Manager' on some kind of internal Palace phone number database and it still had the last but one manager! ( I guess we are lucky it didnt get sent to Steve Bruce....).
If my theory is right the miscalculation is over the Vincent Tan factor; I reckon OGS didnt tell the club management that he thought Palace knew the team, but after his team got thumped he hid behind this when he saw Tan. Tan being a fruitloop took this to be the reason his potential Champions League team got beat by relegation fodder Palace at home.
To back my theory up Cardiff believe that Gunnarson was not the person who leaked the team, even though according to them Gunnarson is the person mentioned in the text message! But they sack the people who managed to resist Moody's attempt to get the team sheet?
I cant see how Moody would get Dougie's number in the first place; he arrived after Dougie left the club, so should never have had Dougie's number in the first place? Unless somehow Moody had looked up 'Manager' on some kind of internal Palace phone number database and it still had the last but one manager! ( I guess we are lucky it didnt get sent to Steve Bruce....).
If my theory is right the miscalculation is over the Vincent Tan factor; I reckon OGS didnt tell the club management that he thought Palace knew the team, but after his team got thumped he hid behind this when he saw Tan. Tan being a fruitloop took this to be the reason his potential Champions League team got beat by relegation fodder Palace at home.
To back my theory up Cardiff believe that Gunnarson was not the person who leaked the team, even though according to them Gunnarson is the person mentioned in the text message! But they sack the people who managed to resist Moody's attempt to get the team sheet?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire