Hi Steve,
Do you know if the players and staff are planning on doing a lap of honour after Full-Time in the Liverpool game?
As this is our last home game it would be tradition but people would need to know in advance as it is going to be a very late finish for some people.
For instance I'd have to miss it as driving back to Norwich on a midweek game means I don't get home until 1am-ish anyway
Do you know if the players and staff are planning on doing a lap of honour after Full-Time in the Liverpool game?
As this is our last home game it would be tradition but people would need to know in advance as it is going to be a very late finish for some people.
For instance I'd have to miss it as driving back to Norwich on a midweek game means I don't get home until 1am-ish anyway
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire