Today (and it may not have started today) when I go to print something in Google Chrome, it just sits there saying "Loading Preview".
It's been working fine for years.
After doing some research on Google, there are reports of this being a Chrome issue about 2 years ago, but nothing new, so why today?
That old story of someone sneezing in New York and a butterfly flaps it's wings in the Amazon might be relevant here.... I did download the latest version of Java yesterday... which may have something to do with it, as that is giving me all sorts of other problems.
Any ideas anyone?
It's been working fine for years.
After doing some research on Google, there are reports of this being a Chrome issue about 2 years ago, but nothing new, so why today?
That old story of someone sneezing in New York and a butterfly flaps it's wings in the Amazon might be relevant here.... I did download the latest version of Java yesterday... which may have something to do with it, as that is giving me all sorts of other problems.
Any ideas anyone?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire